les muffins Index du Forum

les muffins Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

kids-terrell-brandon-cavaliers-jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les muffins Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE CHEZ LES MUFFINS -> RECRUTEMENT MINIMUFFINS : lvl 65 MINI :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoying123

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 31 Aoû - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: kids-terrell-brandon-cavaliers-jersey Répondre en citant

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- US swimmer Simone Manuel said Friday that she hopes her Olympic gold medal will inspire African American children to take up the sport.

Manuel became the first black swimmer to win an Olympic gold medal for the US when she tied for first with Canada's Penny Oleksiak in the final of the 100m freestyle at Rio's Olympic Aquatics Stadium late on Thursday.

"This is not just for me, it's for all the other African American athletes that have come before me that have been an inspiration," the 20-year-old said. "I hope that I can be an inspiration for others to come into the sport. Hopefully they can find the love and drive they need to get to this point."

Thursday's result was only the third dead heat in an Olympic swimming final.

Manuel and Oleksiak set an Olympic record of 52.70 seconds to finish ahead of Sweden's Sarah Sjostrom, who took the bronze medal in 52.99.

Australia's Bronte Campbell, who qualified fastest for the final and set a world record in the event last month, was fourth in 53.02 seconds.

Despite understanding the significance of her victory, Manuel said she hoped that one day the color of her skin would no longer be a talking point.

"That's something that I've struggled with a lot," she said. "I tried to take the weight of the black community off my shoulders tonight. It's something that I carry but I hope that it goes away.

"I'm glad I can be an inspiration to others and help diversify the sport. But I look forward to the day when there are more black swimmers and I'm not just as known for that reason.

Students laugh during a soccer training course at Haidian National Primary School in Beijing on Tuesday. A European-style curriculum has been launched at the school. Meng Yongmin Xinhua
It won't be long before Chinese students practice soccer under a European-style curriculum that groomed the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo.

The program will be introduced to about 700 primary schools across China this year Brad Daugherty Jersey , and will provide Chinese students with the same advanced theoretical and field training regimes that their European peers enjoy.

The curriculum was developed in cooperation with Nike and is based on elite European clubs' junior programs. The three-year trial in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengdu features a combination of Western and Chinese approaches.

It will be implemented by the Education Ministry as a guideline for soccer training in PE classes at selected schools this spring, according to Wang Dengfeng, director of the ministry's PE Ante Zizic Jersey , health and art department.

The curriculum also features methods for PE teachers to improve their soccer training expertise, including fitness, technique, nutrition and competition organization http://www.nbacavaliersprostore.com/ , which it is hoped will make up for the shortage of grassroots coaches.

"The key to promoting soccer among youths is to provide adequate coaching. The introduction of the curriculum offers timely help to our campaign to popularize the game on campus," Wang said at the launch of the curriculum at Beijing Haidian National Primary School on Tuesday.

With the Chinese national team reaching the quarterfinals at the 2015 Asian Cup, its best performance at the continental tournament since 2004, interest in the sport has revived among the public and the country's leadership.

Aiming to expand the talent pool at the grassroots level Cheap Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys , the ministry, in cooperation with the Chinese Football Association, established a plan to develop soccer specialties at 20,000 primary and secondary schools in China by 2017 http://www.nbacavaliersprostore.com/kids-tyrone-hill-cavaliers-jersey/ , up from the current 5,000.

To promote participation, soccer skills will be included in the PE test for senior high school entrance exams from 2016 in Beijing, under a regulation published by the Beijing Commission of Education last year.

Han Zheng http://www.nbacavaliersprostore.com/kids-tristan-thompson-cavaliers-jersey/ , a PE teacher from the Middle School Attached to the Beijing University of Petroleum, was impressed by the curriculum's appeal to students.

"The core philosophy of the curriculum and the biggest advantage compared with other courses is to keep the children on the field by engaging them through happy experiences, not grueling workouts. That's the key to keeping children interested from an early age in Europe's soccer powers," he said.

Escaping the busy city life and enjoying vacation is paradise. You just sit and relax http://www.nbacavaliersprostore.com/kids-terrell-brandon-cavaliers-jersey/ , witness beautiful sceneries and fields, just basically unwinding. Because an ideal one needs a perfect plan, there are things that you need to be considering.

There are loads of places in which you can have quality time with friends andor family. You have the option to enjoy the beach, splashing water under the sun. Drink refreshing fresh fruit juices and take pleasure in sumptuous sea foods. You can also go to the fields where you can breathe fresh air and see wonderful panoramic views. How about a rich and vivid purple field planted with sweet smelling and beautiful lavender in Hitchin? Truly http://www.nbacavaliersprostore.com/kids-shaquille-o-neal-cavaliers-jersey/ , you will be satisfied with the aromatic smell of the flowers as you stroll with your loved one.

Decide the date to avoid from unwanted phone calls or other distractions. Ensure to book a destination site on its most excellent season.
Find recreational areas, restaurants, and most especially places to staysleep or distinctive hotels. You can exercise the internet to search for the best yet reasonably priced hotels. You can even avail of discounts or promos. Nearly all hotels have special promo during seasons so make certain to use them. Make reservations a week or two on the planned date for possible changes of plans. It is also vital to ask about the townspeople and the crime rate for safety purposes.

Make sure you bring necessary pills and first aid kit. It keeps you ready for any inevitable circumstance that can happen. Only bring those really necessary stuffs. It is .
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 31 Aoû - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les muffins Index du Forum -> BIENVENUE CHEZ LES MUFFINS -> RECRUTEMENT MINIMUFFINS : lvl 65 MINI : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange